Welcome to Gary O'Sullivan's Podcasts!
- What is Podcasting?
- Podcasting is a way you can experience rich media content (audio and video) from a Web site. You can listen to or watch individual audio and video programs from the Web site, and you can even subscribe to "shows" and download them to your portable audio/video player.
- What do I need to listen to or watch audio or video podcasts from this Web site?
- Just click on any of the episode links, and your computer will play the audio or video using the player program installed and configured on your computer.
- What do I need to listen to or watch audio or video podcasts from my portable audio/video player?
- Download the episodes you're interested in, and import them into the software program you use for synching content from your computer to your portable player. Examples of such programs are iTunes, Windows Media Player, Juice and MusicMatch — to name just a few.
- Why would I subscribe to Gary O'Sullivan's Podcasts, and how would I do that?
- By subscribing to any of Gary's Podcast shows, you will receive notifications whenever episodes are updated or added. And you
can download selected episodes to your portable mulitmedia player to listen or watch on the go!
To subscribe to shows, you'll need a news reader (also called newsfeed reader, news aggregator, podcatcher, etc.) such as FeedDemon or Newsgator or a news reader from Google, Yahoo! or others.